- Hits: 1853
Steam Inventory Scanner is a free tool that Scans Steam Inventories and shows the data in a compact and powerful list that can be sorted, filtered, searched, and Exported.
Some of the features include :
- Compact preview of Inventory Items within a powerful list
- Quick Links Towards Steam Market, Steam Card Exchange, Inventories, Profiles, etc.
- Powerful search and filtering per item type or rarity
- Setting up Profiles to be scanned prior to the scan, thus allowing multiple scans with one click at any given point
- Scanning profiles by pasting the Profile URL or SteamID64
- Caching of the Scanned data for future previewing
- Exporting the data to a customizable Text or HTML file
Read More & Download on Steam Inventory Scanner Page
- Hits: 968
Mumble Trivia Bot is free software that can connect to a Mumble Trivia Server and host Trivia Games for users.
It's highly customizable and it comes with included Trivia Editor, as well as with Open Trivia Database support.
Hosting games is as easy as typing "!start! within the channel chat. The bot will take care of everything else.
- Hosts Trivia Games on Mumble Servers via Mumble Channel Chat
- Keeps track of scores per server and session
- Highly customizable, with multiple Question types including Simple ABCD, Proximity and True/False types of Questions
- Can be controlled by other users using Chat commands within Mumble Channel
- Randomized Answers and Questions
- Built-in Trivia Editor Allows easy creation and modification of Trivias
- Open Trivia Database Support - This service provides Trivia Questions via API; Import up to 50 questions per click from the desired category and create Trivia Libraries with Ease
- Third-party localization is supported
- Export and Share created Trivia Libraries with other Mumble Trivia Bot users
- Detailed Help File Included
Read More and Download
- Hits: 3240
Do you enjoy Windows Spotlight images on your lock screen?
Wouldn't it be great to have those same images on your desktop background?
The WinDesktop Spotlight application gets those images for you, stores them in a local folder which is synced, gives you the freedom to sort them, preview them, set them as desktop background ...
You can set a scheduled task to daily change your desktop background and sync new images that Windows Spotlight downloads.
If you don't want to use main application - you don't have to, just set it once and you're done!
The Application will take care daily and make sure that you get new fresh images on the background.
Since all actions are run daily by Task Scheduler or when you start the app, your OS will not be clogged by background processes or services that run all the time.
Main features :
- Local folder Sync with Windows Spotlight folder
- Sorts image files by their aspect ratios, 16:9 or 9:16
- Allows you to favorite or blacklist images
- Allows you to set those images as backgrounds
- Can change background and sync daily
- Download new images and add them to the app
- Use synced folder with any other app or even Windows itself
- Hits: 1693
This is another tool made for private purposes originally.
What this tool does is indexes complete phpBB forum.
It gets all topics from all categories, usernames of people
who posted those topics, view and post counts etc.
Its main goal is to allow easy indexing of all topics
and then offer rich and powerful way to sort this index
and export it as BBCode.
Because this type of software is easy to abuse,
this one was created with permission of the forum owner,
and only people who have access to it are those
in admin/mod teams of that forum.
This also stands for anyone who wants to get this
If you need it for certain forum, you must be
owner of that forum or have permission from an
After obtaining the software, it will be your
responsibility to keep it protected from abuse.
- Hits: 2072
MyCity Facts Generator was made as a tool for MyCity forum.
Main goal of this application is to make creating facts or "quote of the day" easy.
Another goal of this application was to try and protect content from other people
who kept stealing it and then claimed that they have made it.
Application tries to solve this issue with watermark and templates which are hard
All user needs to do is to drag an image and write some text.
With a press of the button this becomes generated image file that can be shared
with other people.
In case that they want to keep this fact, they can do so, and come back later
at any point and change something about it.
Although this application is completely free, it's currently using hardcoded templates
designed to suit MyCity forum users.
This is going to change in next versions when Template Editor becomes part of the
application. Until that happens, if you want, you can try the application yourself.
It's completely translated to English as a part of the process to make it usable for everyone.